When: 3-4, 3-5, 3-6
Time: All Day
Tickets: $10.00 plus processing fees
Due to guidelines set forth by the Governor of Texas and the
University Interscholastic League, we are implementing some new practices
concerning seating capacities and ticketing at our athletic facilities
(football stadiums and gymnasiums) for the upcoming football, volleyball and
basketball seasons. Per UIL and Governor Abbott, RCSID can allow spectators to
attend UIL events with a maximum of 50% venue capacity. While we wish we could
host these athletic events as normal, we are focused on ensuring that our
student-athletes and their families can enjoy these sporting events without
· All tickets for all sporting events will be purchased online only for all home games. Processes for away games will vary depending on the opponent school’s policy.
· A 5 ticket limit is in place for all home athletic events.
· No tickets will be sold at the gate/door. All guests, home and visitors, will be required to produce their ticket either printed or electronic for entry.
Children requiring their own seat will be required to have a
· For the purposes of this site, face coverings include non-medical grade disposable face masks, cloth face coverings (over the nose and mouth), or full-face shields to protect eyes, nose, and mouth.
· All employees, parents, visitors and students ten years of age or older must wear face coverings or face shields upon entry to an area where UIL activities are being conducted and when not actively practicing or playing in the contest, unless an exception listed below applies.
· The face coverings requirements do not apply to a school in a county that meets the requirements of paragraph 11 of Executive Order GA-29, unless the local school system chooses to implement these requirements locally. Even in these circumstances, the wearing of face coverings or face shields is strongly encouraged.
Exceptions to the wearing of face coverings or face shields include:
· Any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering;
· While a person is consuming food or drink;
· When a congregating group of persons maintains at least 6 feet of social distancing; or
· Any other reason or circumstance indicated under Executive Order GA-29.
· All guests will be required to follow social distancing guidelines of 6 feet of distance between your group and those around you. If social distancing in your seat is not possible, a mask must be worn for those 10 years of age and older.
· Gathering at the rails or common areas within sporting venues will not be permitted.