The 2017 Football Season is rapidly approaching and we need your support! The Hilliard Davidson Touchdown Club (TDC) was started as a special fundraising effort during the 2009 State Championship season and the HILLIARD 100 CLUB was organized as an additional source of funding for the Davidson football program. The HILLIARD 100 CLUB consists of Wildcat supporters who donate $100 or more per season to the TDC.
Some of the items your donation helps fund include:
· Pre-Game meals every Friday and into playoffs
· Post-game meals for opposing teams that travel from out of town
· Gatorade hydration packages
· Necessary practice equipment for the program and players
· Transportation to distant playoff games
· End of season awards for players
· Highlight videos
· T-Shirts for Youth Camp
· Partial funding to the Brad Strahler Touchdown Club Memorial Scholarship
HILLIARD 100 Club Junior Varsity Level - $100 - $250 membership will receive the following:
· Personal invitation to attend 4 film sessions with Coach White where he will break down and provide an inside perspective of select varsity games
· Recognition in the Hilliard Davidson High School (HDHS) Fall 2017 Sports Program (for memberships received by 12 noon, August 13, 2017)
· Window decal that you may proudly display as a unique HDHS Wildcat Football Supporter
HILLIARD 100 Club Varsity Level - $250 and above.
· Includes all of the benefits listed above
· An evening of Chalk Talk with Coach White
· 2 sideline passes to a home varsity football game
· Davidson football swag
The Wildcats boast the most successful D1 football program in Central Ohio with 17 playoff appearances in the last 24 years including 2 state championships (2006 & 2009). Last year the CATS continued their winning ways by advancing to the state playoffs for the 9th consecutive year.
To secure your place in the HILLIARD 100 CLUB, two convenient payment options are available:
To learn more about the TDC, I encourage you to visit our website at www.davidsontdclub.org where you will find information about the team and upcoming events. And remember, the Hilliard Davidson Touchdown Club is a 501(c)(3) organization, and all donations including your HILLIARD 100 CLUB membership contribution may be tax deductible.
Thank you and GO CATS!