Participants will continue to learn the fundamentals of the "Plan-Do-Review" component of the High Scope Curriculum, plus share findings from Book Study Components. Registration closes for this event is March 3, 2018.
FREE to employees of public school districts within the NwOESC service area. Preschool staff, in particular, will benefit from this PD session.
- Registration for Plan-Do-Review Part 1 can be found at this link: https://www.locallevelevents.com/events/details/5610
- Registration for Plan-Do-Review Book Study can be found at this link: https://www.locallevelevents.com/events/details/5612
Facilitated by Melissa Weaver of High Scope. Please contact Beth Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding this event.
- The session will begin promptly. Arrive 15 minutes in advance to get settled and check-in.
- Registration is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance for CEUs.
- Light snacks and beverages are available for purchase on-site.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please email email@example.com.
- To register for other upcoming PD at NwOESC, visit www.nwoesc.org/ProfessionalDevelopment.aspx.