Congratulations! Your child has been selected to participate in the 2019 Bartlett City Schools Elementary Honor Choir. The BCS Elementary Honor Choir will perform Friday, February 15, 6:00 p.m. at Ellendale Baptist Church, with rehearsals taking place that day from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please read below for more details on this exciting event:
- Each student will submit a $25 fee that covers the cost of the honor choir shirt, the facility rental fee, and lunch. Please submit the fee using the link provided by your music teacher by Friday, January 11
- Students will arrive at Ellendale Baptist Church on Friday morning, February 15 at 9 a.m. Rehearsals will begin shortly after 9 a.m. and continue until 11 a.m. Lunch will be served from 11 a.m.-12 noon. Rehearsals will resume at noon and end at 3 p.m. Please be prepared to pick up your child at this time.
- Students should arrive at 5:30 p.m. at Ellendale Baptist to prepare for the performance. The honor choir concert will take place on Friday, February 15, beginning at 6 p.m. at Ellendale Baptist Church. There is no admission charge, and you are encouraged to invite family and friends to attend this inaugural district event.
- Students should wear khaki or tan pants/khaki or tan skirt for the performance. The honor choir shirt is a blue polo-style shirt with a collar. Please, no jeans.
- Please contact Bradley Foust, BCS District Fine Arts Specialist, with questions: email@example.com or 901-202-0855 Ext. 2233.
We look forward to seeing you on February 15!
Dr. Bradley Foust
District Fine Arts Specialist
Bartlett City Schools
Please contact Brad Foust, BCS District Fine Arts Specialist, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-202-0855 Ext. 2233