Training will encompass all aspects of the Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Course (CPI) resulting in those successfully completing the course gaining certification in CPI. The course is based on the philosophy of Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security.
This session reserved for Preschool Staff Only. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- The session will begin promptly. Arrive 15 minutes in advance to get settled and check-in.
- Registration is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance for CEUs.
- Light snacks and beverages are available for purchase on-site.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please email email@example.com.
- To register for other upcoming PD at NwOESC, visit www.nwoesc.org/ProfessionalDevelopment.aspx.