School Dance Code of Conduct:
1) I will dance appropriately—No body-against-body dancing. No groping (inappropriate hand
touching). No provocative dancing: twerking/grinding. Some television/video/club dance styles are
not acceptable at a school dance.
2) I will dress appropriately for the occasion: no hats; no sagging; no revealing attire.
3) I will use controlled and appropriate language. I will not use vulgar, profane, obscene
language or gestures.
4) I will cooperate and obey the directions of the chaperones at
5) The use of tobacco, alcohol, and/or drugs prior to or at the
dance will not be tolerated. If this
occurs, it will be dealt with by administration, and appropriate consequences