Student Driving Regulations & Contract Parking Permit Fee $50.00
ALL OUTSTANDING FEES/FINES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AND FINAL FORMS ARE COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE BEFORE PURCHASING A PARKING PERMIT.
The following rules will apply to all students driving to school and using the parking facilities.
• Abuse of the student driving regulations will result in the student NOT being permitted to drive to school.
• All drivers shall obey the traffic laws of the State of Ohio and comply with the rules and regulations set forth by school officials.
• Parking spaces have been numbered and will correspond with the permit number. This entitles you to park in the assigned space between 6:30 AM and 3:05 PM when school is in session.
• Driving is a privilege that is granted to students willing to abide by the driving contract. This privilege can be rescinded.
• The school will not be held liable for damage to vehicles or stolen items.
• Students are required to park within the yellow lines with a valid parking permit.
• Student parking or idling is not permitted in Zones 1, 2, or 3. Students occupying their vehicles in these areas will lose their driving privileges.
In all cases, a parking permit is required and can be purchased in the main office. Yearly parking permit is $50.00.
• The parking permit must be properly affixed to the rearview mirror of your vehicle in order to be valid.
• Failure to register a vehicle, parking on campus without a valid permit, and or parking in a non-assigned parking spot will result in the automatic purchase of a parking permit and assigned a space to the rear of Zone 5. Paperwork must be submitted the following day or the parking pass will be revoked.
• In the event a student does not have $50 to purchase a parking pass, it will be placed on the student’s fees account.
• Reckless driving which includes but is not limited to: speeding, cutting off drivers, failing to abide by the painted markings, and or squealing tires will result in loss of parking privileges up to one year. The student must turn their parking permit into their Academy Principal during the suspension of driving privilege time period.
• If a student acquires a new vehicle, it will be necessary to transfer the permit to the new vehicle by notifying the secretary in the academy office.
• Students are not permitted to eat, smoke, sit in or loiter around any vehicle on school grounds.
• Students are not permitted to leave the parking lots in a vehicle for lunch.
• Tardiness is considered an abuse of driving privileges. Prompt arrival at school is expected. Inclement weather, mechanical difficulty, and traffic conditions are NOT excused tardies. Every fourth tardy to school will result in discipline that could include loss of the parking permit.
• Vehicles or automobiles parked on school premises may be subject to search based on reasonable suspicion. Refusal by any of the parties to provide or allow access to vehicle at the time of a search request shall be cause for terminating the parking privilege without further hearing.
ALL OUTSTANDING FEES/FINES MUST BE PAID IN FULL and FINAL FORMS ARE COMPLETE AND UP-TO-DATE BEFORE PURCHASING A PARKING PERMIT.