Please read the following details
closely, as the process is different with the virtual festival format!
- All students 6-12th grade may participate as soloists
or in ensembles, receiving a Final Determination or comments only
- The submission fee for each event is $25.
- Payments can be made by visiting this link through
- Registrations are due by November 24th
2020 Online on this W.
- No late registrations will be accepted.
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- On December 1, a Dropbox request for video
submissions will be sent to paid registrants.
- Only one video is to be submitted per event, with a
pause between repertoire selections.
- Video submissions must be in a "live" format
- The video should be treated as a performance, with
appropriate conduct and attire.
- While video quality is not part of the final
determination, singers are encouraged to follow these guidelines for proper
adjudication: place the camera at a reasonable height, distance, and angle
to capture the entire singer and the most natural sound quality possible.
Use adequate lighting. Avoid people, pets, or personal items visible in
- Video submissions are due by December 15.
- Video MUST be titled "Last Name, First Name,
- Students must upload PDF's of their sheet music via the
Dropbox request. Music must be titled "Last Name, First Name, Song
- Participants will receive their adjudicated scores and
comments by January 22.
Solo repertoire will be selected by Mrs. Welling. We will be
learning the repertoire in choir and rehearsing it. It is your job to memorize
both pieces for your video performance.
- Soloists must perform from memory to receive a final
- Instrumental accompaniment other than piano is allowed
but must not detract from the performance. This includes the use of a
- Performance time may not exceed 8 minutes.
- Choreography is not allowed. However, artful staging
and appropriate choral movement that reflect performance practice of the
genre is allowed.