Interested in joining the Captain Shreve Highline?
All current 8th graders, Freshmen, Sophomores,
and Juniors interested will tryout March 2nd - 5th.
Prerequisite for trying out for Highline:
Parent attendance at the Mandatory Parent Meeting on February 18th at Captain Shreve High.
1) Stop by Mrs. Wilson's room, A102 in the main building and grab a packet.
2) Pay the $25 application fee here on Local Level by February 25th .
3) Return the completed application (pages 1-5) to Mrs. Wilson in A102 by February 25th.
Future Gators and Virtual Gators:
1) Download the application by clicking the download button.
2) Pay the $25 application fee here on Local Level by February 25th
Scan the completed
application (see the required pages below) and email them to Sonya Wilson at [email protected] by February 25th.
Pages to complete, scan, and email to Mrs. Wilson:
1) Highline Tryouts General Information
2) Application for Highline Tryouts
3) Guidelines, Constitution, and Calendar Acknowledgement
4) Calendar Agreement
5) Tryout Form (Listing current teachers)
Who: Students grades 8th – 11th
Where: Captain Shreve High Cafeteria
When: March 2nd – 5th
Fee: $25.00 (nonrefundable)
Online registration will remain open until February 25th.