· Frosh Fest will take place Thursday, August 12th from 1-5 pm
· Building will remain open until 5:30pm if students would like to walk their schedule. Student Mentors will be available in the hallways to support and help students.
· The cost is $15.00. This will include a pizza dinner and a t-shirt (which will be distributed during school in September.)
· The registration form, fee, and emergency medical information need to be submitted through this online registration system by Monday, August 2nd. (Please find the link to the right that says "Register Here!")
· Your student will take his or her school picture on this day. Be on the lookout for separate communication from HR Imaging!
· No students are allowed to arrive late or leave early unless previously communicated for extenuating circumstances.
· Please contact Jaime Ashworth at [email protected] or Sarah Holcombe at [email protected] if there are any special needs or restrictions we should be aware of (you can also include them on the electronic form).
· Frosh Fest is a school sanctioned event and all school and district rules apply. Appropriate student conduct is expected during the entire event. Not abiding by the code of conduct could result in disciplinary action and removal from the event.