Students who are certified for parking on the school lot will be required to purchase a parking permit for $10.00.
Parking Permit Sales will open at 6:00 p.m. on the following schedule:
Seniors - July 26
Seniors and Juniors - July 27
All Grades - July 28 and Beyond
- All sales will be conducted online.
- Each student is permitted to purchase ONE parking permit through the Local Level Online Sales System.
- The student will use their student ID (lunch number) to purchase during the pre-sale window.
- You must have your car license plate number, your driver’s license number* and your insurance information to enter into the Local Level System. Be sure to have it on hand when you start the process.
- Students who drive trucks must choose a designated spot for trucks or they will be reassigned to the next available truck location.
- Designated truck spots will be clearly marked in the ticket options – these numbers are 145-164 and 165-195
- Student must possess a valid driver’s license. (No student may be issued a parking permit on their learner’s permit.)
- Once school starts, students should park only in their assigned spot.
To be issued their validated parking hang tag, the student must present the following items to the cashier:
- A completed Parking Permit Application
- Their driver’s license
- Proof of insurance printout (Electronic documentation will not be accepted for proof of insurance.)
- No vehicle will be permitted on the school lot without the permit after September 13, 2021.
BEGINNING JULY 28, YOU WILL NO LONGER NEED A CODE TO PURCHASE. JUST PROCEED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION.
PLEASE NOTE: Irresponsible driving on the school lot, not yielding to school bus traffic, chronic absenteeism or tardiness, and/or a disciplinary record may revoke this permit.