Welcome to the
2022 Caddo Schools and United Way NWLA Campaign!
Here are 5 steps to run a successful campaign at your school or department:
- Schedule a staff meeting and send a calendar invite to LaToya Amos, our United Way NWLA representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following your 10-minute presentation with United Way, decide where you want to make an impact.
- Using your Employee ID number, you may access the giving portal here on Local Level.
- Fill out your information and choose the initiative your dollars will fund.
- Celebrate yourself and encourage your peers to follow suit!
- NEW! Caddo Schools is building a fund to help fellow employees. The Caddo Schools Employee Assistance Fund is designed to assist individuals who find themselves in financial hardship. It provides financial support to help with life’s surprises and urgent needs, from health care expenses to past due utility bills. Funds may be granted following an application period and review of hardship by a third-party committee. You may designate your funds to this initiative through this United Way NWLA campaign period by selecting it as your designation in the giving portal. For more information, visit [[insert united way link]]
- You will need to know your
Employee ID in order to donate. Please enter your Employee ID as the access code.
- After you click the “Donate Here!” button you can create an
account with Local Level (if you have never used Local Level) OR continue as a
Deadline: November 10, 2022
Questions? Contact your School/Department Liaison or Marchelle Cavanaugh in Finance 603-6353 if you need assistance.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I
For a number of years in this community “The Fair Share
Giving” standard has been:
General Employees – give 1% of your take home pay each
payday or one hours pay per month
Supervisors & Executive – give 1%-2% of your Annual
You can choose to support lives in the NWLA area OR you can
direct your United Way donation to a United Way of NWLA Impact Area. Click "Visit Website" on the right to learn more about United Way.
There will be NO service charge fee for selecting "Donation-Payroll Deduction". If you select to "Donation-Pay Now" there will be a 3.9% fee added when you check out.