Your child has been selected to participate in the Bartlett City
Schools Elementary Honor
Choir. The BCS Elementary Honor Choir
will perform Friday, February 16th, 6:00 p.m. at Ellendale Baptist
Church, with rehearsals taking place that day from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please read below for more details on this
- Each student will submit a $20 fee that covers
the cost of the honor choir shirt, the facility rental fee, and lunch. Please submit the fee by clicking the "register here" button. All student fees are due by Friday, December 22.
- Students are responsible for rehearsing and learning all performance pieces. A student who is not making adequate progress in learning the music may be replaced at the music teacher's discretion.
- Students will arrive at Ellendale Baptist Church
on Friday morning, February 16 at 9 a.m.
Rehearsals will begin shortly after 9 a.m. and continue until 11
a.m. Lunch will be served from 11
a.m.-12 noon. Rehearsal will resume at
noon and end at 3 p.m. Please be prepared to pick up your children at
- Students should
arrive at 5:30 p.m. at Ellendale Baptist to prepare for the performance.
The honor choir concert will take place on Friday, February 16, 6 p.m.
at Ellendale Baptist Church. There is no admission charge, and you are
encouraged to invite family and friends to attend this inaugural district
- Students should
wear khaki or tan pants/khaki or tan skirt for the performance. The honor
choir shirt is a black polo-style shirt with a collar. Please, no jeans.
- Please note- due to the use of funds for honor choir shirt orders and venue payment, we cannot issue a refund if your child chooses not to participate.
- If payment of the fee presents a significant barrier to student participation, please contact me at: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you on
Dr. Brad Foust
District Fine Arts Specialist
Bartlett City Schools
Please contact Brad Foust, BCS District Fine Arts Specialist, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 901-483-4428