Are you tired of your life revolving around your current diet?
Have you lost weight successfully and then regained it all (or more)?
Do you want to live your life without weighing, measuring and recording everything you put in your mouth?
Rediscover when, what, and how much to eat without restrictive rules
· Resolve mindless, emotional and habitual eating
· Meet your needs without using food to cope, distract, or avoid issues
· Experience the pleasure of eating the foods you love without guilt or overeating
· Build a fun fitness program that boosts metabolism and increases energy
· Learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules
· Prepare delicious, nutritious meals using simple recipes
The Hilliard City Schools Wellness Department is offering an 8-week workshop using Dr. Michelle May's book, Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat, on Wednesdays, January 17th thru March 7th in the Board Conference Room at the HCSD District Office, 2140 Atlas St., Columbus, from 4:30 pm to 6:00 pm.
These events are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
The $55 registration fee includes 8 condensed lessons, "Eat What you Love Love What You Eat" book by Michelle May and accompanying workbook.
Read the first chapter of the book at www.amihungry.com/chapter1
For more information, contact Brenda_Ribble@hboe.org.
“The problem with yoyo dieting is that it is a constant struggle that eats away at our time, energy, and self-esteem. Eat What You Love isn’t about what to eat; it is about why we eat in the first place. Ultimately, it is not about being good, it’s about feeling good.” Michelle May