Summer Camp 2019
Tennis Camp – Mecc (pre-K - 1st) - Please be sure you are registering for the correct camp
Sponsored by Mason City Schools Student Activities Department
Directed by Cathy Thomas, USPTA Elite Professional
Location: July Camp - Mason Middle School Courts
Dates: July 8 - 11 - 11:30am - 12:15pm
Class Type: Beginner and Advanced Beginner
- PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION for drop off and to pick up promptly at end of class at the June Camp Lindner Family Tennis Center, 5460 Courseview Dr, Mason, OH 45040. July Camp Mason Middle School is located at 770 Mason-Montgomery Road, Mason, OH 45040 with actual entrance off Tylersville Road. Detailed directions will be in the confirmation email.
- Registration deadline, May 24 for the June Camp and June 15 for the July Camp. First come first serve so please be prompt
- No REFUNDS
- You will be notified by email if you are in the class once registration closes, if you have not received an email by June 1 (for the June Camp) or (June 17 for the July Camp), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Not receiving an email may mean there was a problem with your registration/email address
- Please complete the attached form and bring to the first class for participation - YOUR CHILD CANNOT PARTICIPATE WITHOUT THIS SIGNED FORM
- Students should wear tennis shoes and bring a water bottle to class, demos are provided
- If there is a possibility of rain call 504-6738 a half hour before the class is to start to see if the class will be held. If raining, the classes will be made up at end of the session and could be on a different day.
ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO: Call 504-6738 Cathy Thomas or email