This luncheon will include a product demonstration, as a hands-on opportunity to try adaptive equipment. Panera Bread boxed lunches will be provided for all participants.
Audience: OT/PT/School Personnel; this event is free to employees within the NwOESC service area of Defiance, Fulton, Henry and Williams counties in Ohio.
Facilitated by the Rifton company. Please contact Kris Ritter at email@example.com with any questions regarding this event.
- The session will begin promptly. Arrive 30 minutes in advance to get settled and check-in.
- Registration is required to receive a Certificate of Attendance for CEUs.
- Light snacks and beverages are available for purchase on-site.
- If you need to cancel your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register for other upcoming PD at NwOESC, visit www.nwoesc.org/ProfessionalDevelopment.aspx.