Come show your support for our student athletes for the 2019-2020 athletic season at Grove City High School *****PINK OUT*****
· Varsity Athletic Event Tickets
o Adult $7
o Student (Grades 1-12) $5
o Senior Adult (55+) $5
· *Any time a freshman contest is followed by a Varsity contest in the same competition area, the admission price for the freshman contest is Adult $7, Student (Grades 1-12) $5 and is good for entry into all three games.
Sports passes can save you and your family a lot of money and are also available for purchase through the main office @ GCHS.
TOP 55 CLUB CARD
Are you 55 years old or older? Do you live in South-Western City School District? If so, you are eligible for the Top 55 Club Card! The Top 55 Club Card is FREE to SWCSD residents 55 and older. As a member, you can enjoy the following benefits:
· Attend all regular season school-sponsored HOME athletic contests for free
· Attend all school-sponsored plays and contests for free
· Join any of the District’s three community recreation centers for a reduced feeTo become a Top 55 Club member, click here. (https://sites.google.com/swcsd.us/communityresources/top-55-club-information)