Thank you for supporting Alton Darby Elementary's Move-a-thon!!! This is a wonderful day to get the students really moving! The money raised from this event allows us the opportunity to take field trips every year, purchase new equipment for the playground, have author visits, purchase educational items for classrooms, and STEM initiatives for our Makerspace!!
Our goal is to raise $5,000 as a school!! How can you help?
- Encourage your student to get excited & fundraise for their school!!
- Help them share this online information with family and friends via email and remind them to donate.
- This is a great opportunity for family who is out of town to help ADE!
- Start exercising as a family at home.
- Volunteer for the Move-A-Thon!
- You can safely donate online with a credit card at the link to the right.
- If you would like to donate to more than 1 student you can select 2+ donations and it will allow you to put in more than 1 student's information in one transaction!
- Have your students dress appropriately for the move-a-thon with tennis shoes and comfortable clothing.
We truly value your support!!!
ADE PTO and staff
The Alton Darby PTO is a recognized 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization.