Effective Date: October, 2015
We provide our services to you by means of an agreement with our business partners that employ our system, software and/or tools to facilitate your participation in their event. We provide our business partners with a convenient way to manage ticket orders and their customer information, and administer event registration.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us.
We collect information about you only when we reasonably believe it is necessary to administer our business and provide our products and services to you.
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you when you simply visit our Website. If you wish to process an order or transaction, you will need to set up an account with us. As part of that process, you will be requested to provide personally identifiable information (“Account Information”) about yourself, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and information associated with your payment method (credit card number and expiration date or bank account information) – as part of the account set-up process. In some cases, depending upon the event, we may ask for medical conditions, such as allergies. We may collect transaction and experience information, such as information necessary to any complete transactions with us, as well as information about our communications with you. We need this information to provide the products and services that you request from us and to let you know of additional products and services about which you might be interested.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
We automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Website through automatic data collection technologies, such as the following:
- Log data: Our servers automatically record information when you use our Website, such as your IP address, the type of browser you are using and its settings, the third party website you visited immediately prior to accessing our Website, the operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, the search terms you use on our Website, the specific Website pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
- Cookie data: We use “cookies” to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Website. "Cookies" are small text files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive or your Web browser memory to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you, such as recognizing you as a frequent user of our Website. Some of the cookies we use are associated with your account with us (including personal information about you), and other cookies are not.
We may use “session cookies” (cookies that last until you close your browser) or “persistent cookies” (cookies that last until you or your browser delete them). Examples of the information we collect and analyze from cookies include your activity on our Website, including the URL you come from and go to next (whether this URL is on our site or not).
- Experience data: We may collect other information that is voluntarily provided by you from time to time if you respond to surveys, polls or questionnaires, and/or Website registration forms. Such information may include personal preferences, opinions and experiences with our products and services, and may be provided anonymously.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Email us at email@example.com for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using and Sharing Your Information
We use your personally identifiable information to administer your records, account and funds; to comply with certain applicable laws and regulations; and to help us design and enhance our product and service offerings so that we may provide you with quality products, services and superior customer support. Additionally, we may use your information:
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
We may use non-personally identifiable information collected to generate statistics on merchant activity including transaction patterns, but these research initiatives will never include any personally identifiable information without your authorized consent.
- Access your information when you “sign in”, so that we can provide you with customized content in online areas such as Innovative Financial Technologies Online
- Conduct research to improve our content and services
- Require you to reenter your Local Level password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Email communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your email address to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. We may email you when
- you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications,
- it relates to our products and services that you use (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.),
- we are sending you information about our other products and services, or
- you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose.
You may unsubscribe from receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link included at the bottom of any marketing emails we send, or by emailing us as provided in the Contact Us section below. However, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications in connection with the products you have purchased. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email.
Sharing with your consent: We use your Account Information only as necessary to complete the transaction you have initiated. By using our services to conduct payment transactions or process registrations, you consent to our sharing your Account Information with our business partners and affiliates as necessary to complete your payment transaction or process your registration, or to provide you the services you have registered for. In order to do so, we use the information you provide for the following purposes:
- Provide the services and customer support you request
- Process transactions and send notices about your transaction
- Provide you with automatic payments processing
- Identify your service preferences
When we transfer our assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
Where required by law: We reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- fulfill a government request;
- conform with the requirements of the law or legal process;
- protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other customers; or
- in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website's customers or the general public.
Your Choices About Your Account and Information
Our goal is to provide you with simple and meaningful choices about how your information is used. If you are a customer, you control your choices by your selections when you set up your account with us, for example to control the email you receive from us. Account Information will be retained in our database and maintained for future orders or transactions and as required under applicable law, rules, and/or regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Account Information is accurate and you should update the information as necessary. We do retain non-personally identifiable information concerning transactions. For example, we retain non-personally identifiable data concerning the number, frequency, size and purpose of transactions.
Updating or Reviewing Your Information
There are several resources available to help keep the Account Information up-to-date: you may use your personal account or contact us by phone at or e-mail at email@example.com. To protect your privacy and to comply with federal regulations, we will need to verify your identity before you update or review your Account Information. If the Account Information cannot be verified or authenticated, Local Level Events may terminate the transaction and you may be prohibited from accessing or using the Services or Website. A limited amount of transaction history may also be available to you at your request.
How We Use Email
Closing your account
If at any time you choose to discontinue your use of the services we provide, you should notify us and we will inactivate your account. Any data concerning your past transactions or account activity will no longer be available and will be stored in a secure manner. We are legally required to maintain a backup copy of such transaction data for 13 months after the transaction was completed. Thereafter, the copies of data you have provided in connection with any transactions you complete through use of our products are removed from our Website and securely destroyed. We do not control how our partners retain, store and destroy data that they have obtained access to from third parties such as your school district in connection with completing your transactions. You should check their websites for more information on their practices.
California Do-Not-Track Disclosures
Certain browsers may offer you the option of providing notice to websites that you do not wish for your online activities to be tracked for preference based advertising purposes (“DNT Notice”). Some browsers are, by default, set to provide a DNT Notice, whether or not that reflects your preference. Providing DNT Notice is often touted as a means to ensure that cookies, web beacons and similar technology are not used for preference based advertising purposes – that is, to restrict the collection of information your online activities for advertising purposes. Since we do not engage in targeted advertising, we do not track your online activity while on our Website for those purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information, as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Security Measures
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Contact us if:
- wish to view or make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided;
- want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence, including emails, from us or our affiliated companies; or
- wish to close your account. We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Keep in mind, however, that residual information may remain within our databases, access logs and other records for a limited time, as may be required by applicable laws and regulations, which may or may not contain your personally identifiable information. Please also note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Website. We are always interested in your privacy-related questions or concerns. You may contact us as follows:
i3-LL, LLC dba Local Level
40 Burton Hills Blvd., Suite 415
Nashville, TN 37215